The St. Petersburg Times has an interesting page up called PolitiFact.com which tracks such things as promises made/kept, flips/flops, truths/half-truths/lies, etc. It features an Obameter that tallies Obama's progress on his campaign promises. According to the Obameter, Obama made 510 promises on the campaign trail. To date, Obama has kept six promises, made one compromise, one promise is stalled, and 14 promises are in the works. Another 488 promise will need attention.
Obama's six promises kept so far:
1. Require taxpayers to report more detail on capital gains taxes.
2. Direct military leaders to end war in Iraq.
3. Release presidential records.
4. Require new hires to sign a form affirming their hiring was not due to political affiliation or contributions.
5. Ban lobbyist gifts to executive employees.
6. Appoint at least one Republican to the cabinet.